Still about coffee...

Yes.. I Iike coffee very much...  especially black coffee. The pure coffee aroma  raise up my appetite and   with a little bitter taste of burned coffee left in my tounge, it is so tasty...

Coffee can be served in many  manner and it really depends on your tongue to make a choice which one you'd like to drink, whether it is black or flavored, sweet or not and is it cold or hot. For me,  hot black and a little sweet coffee that made from coarse coffee  which  boiled together with a solid lump of sugar  is exciting.

Flavored coffee commonly added with chocolate and milk, some of them seasoning with cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom even some peoples like to add  honey or alcohol.

Now I am having the black one.. c'mon! have one you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wellcome to BRIEF IN

Popular Posts